Monday, May 4, 2009

To give you all an update on Noah's activity lately:
Physically, after nearly a year absence, he started having seizures again about 2 months ago. We just switched anti-seizure medication and he's much happier (and so are we!) with Keppra. On his new medication he's not dizzy and he is hungry again. He is now about 10 days seizure free.

Since January he's been attending Woodside School, a preschool program for special needs kids. Most days he really enjoys his class and his teacher Terri. Although, as my white hoodie can attest to, special needs two-year-olds and paint do not mix! He's been walking for about 2 months and has learned to sign "more".

Owen is finishing up his final year at Wee Wisdom Preschool, where he has attended for 2 years. As much as we are all looking forward to summer vacation and kindergarten for Owen, I don't think I am ready for my Owie to be a big kid and leave his comfort zone (and mine) at Wee Wisdom. Geoff and I are feeling much better now that Noah's health seems to be stablizing and he's back to playing and learning.

We wish you all the best, and thank you all for being apart of our lives and interested enough in my boys to keep checking in here! Love, Amy

1 comment:

  1. The boys are totally growing up. I can't believe my little buddy Owen is ready for school! He will surely thrive, he is such a smart little guy. And who has seen a more beautiful baby than Noah? I haven't. Oma

    ReplyDelete