Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WACITED!!

So, Owen has this thing he does. He tends to put W's in front of words that don't really need it. For instance: "Garage" becomes "Wagarage" and "Construction" becomes "Wastruction". It doesn't happen to every words, only 5 or 6. Well, today O told me that he is Wacited (see excited) to go to his kindergarten orientation being held at his new school today. He usually is not a kid to take change well, but he has been talking about this all week. I hope this anticipation doesn't morph into a puddle of tears.

In other news....We had our 6th consecutive day of $100 donations to Noah's Noggin. My Uncle Howie put in $100 this afternoon. We are so Happy to see all our friends and family help us find a cure and more effective medicines. Uncle Howie is one of those guys that I tend to put on a pedestal, it means the world to have his support. Amy is off today to help Erin prep for the wedding which means I am on Daddy duty all by myself. Smells like PB&J for dinner fellas!

Until next time,G

No comments:

Post a Comment